domenica 30 ottobre 2011

Peach Love Gal Circle Comeback.

Hello guyssssssss, here is princi that speak and I'm happy to announce that Peach Love finally came back. 
I must to do a resume of this 2 months of hiatus:

September 2011.
When I came back to Spain Rika said me all the drama that happened in the italian gal community, about a lot of topics about my secret and stuffs like this, in the meanwhile we've prepaired the 'SPECIAL SECRET GOCCHIES AUDITION' when only males could join, at the end (5 boys were selected) I choose only one boy. Her Name is Spike and he will do his presentation soon. But gyaru secret about italian gals goes on and when some girls were bashed on gal secret 'for sure' was our fault, but we never did a secret so... At the end of the month we discovered who started to do a secret and (never thought about her) but our former sub-leader, one of the founder members of the gyaru-sa did a secret about me and about us? why? still dunno, ask her. Everyone said us that she let down they, and us? aren't us let down? But the things are at the beginning. At the end of the month I decide to open the audition for the sixth generation, the rocchies.

October 2011.
I don't wanna say how worst the things became in italian gal community, I just wanna say that I came to the police and someone will go in tribunal with me soon, with this we close every contact with almost all the gals in the italian community and since that sunday we're all more happy, more energetic and since than we're prepairing our comeback. We discovered that there were problems also between us and a lot of members (tired for all the pressure) really wanted to left the gal-sa: we discussed a lot and we all 12 decided to go on. We change totally everything (starting from the blog) also our private group in facebook cuz we discovered that someone entered everyday in our group (dunno how) and see all the projects that we had. We solved everything and started to prepairing our comeback, with more meet, restart to do gyaru-loli meet etc. but a sudden new happened just before a few days of the ending of the audition: Eri (my lovely twin) decided at the end to left the gal-sa. I've explained the reason in the page 'graduated / fired members' and she's now a graduated members, so she can turn when she wants. After a few days the new members were announced: Genny (20) and Andrèe(13).

Now what are we doing...
We planned meetings, projects (that we started 1-2 weeks ago), and special posts to do. We're came back with new outfit, new make up, new spirit, a new gal-sa is born (so much that for a time I thought about changing the name but peach love is still peach love) and I hope that everyone go on to support us, like a lot of people did when we were on hiatus.

Just a thing I wanna say
We're all tired about drama, don't speak badly about us (make us more popular and I met a lot of new friends since the secret xD thank you bitch xD) cuz we won't respond (and is ridiculous post badly in a blog and don't receive a reponse XD). Don't make fight about / for / against us, we won't do anything: I risked to lost my gal-sa for drama, I won't risk anymore. Our gal-sa is like an unit now, like a real group, not just a group of gals, but a group of friends, we're happy now so... for haters (haters' mom is always pregnant) get a life. New friendships are born, unfortunately someone gone, but we're still united and we'll stay united forever (hoping).
That's it guys, it's so late and I'm tired guys, bye byeee. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento