martedì 8 novembre 2011

New Member: Jen










Hi!! ^_^ I'm Genny "Jen", I'm 20 years old and I live in Marostica, near Vicenza. 
I'm a new member of the gyarysa and I'm so happy to be in this gyarusa :)). When I was 15/16 years old I read the manga "Gals" and I discovered the gyaru life-style and I felt in love *_*, but this passion disappered because my friends don't like it and in that period internet, facebook weren't so popular for young people like today.

During this summer my passion of gyaru was rebirth!! :)) so I started to wear like gyaru ( for example I bought Gyaru's t-shirts etc..), and I started to known more about the gyaru and one day the leader of peachlovegyarusa contacted me and she asked me if I wanted to be a member of this gyarusa, of course I answered "Yesss" :), so now I'm here :)).

My style is ganjiro because I don't like extreme make-up, I like to be more natural, but I like wearing in particular way when I go out with friends. I love also hime gyaru (especially the accessories) ,I love pink, violet and every thing that is kawaii hihi  ^_^. 
I love also the nail art (I try to do), the accessories for nails, hair, necklaces, bracelets and earrings ^_^ and also I like reading manga especially shojo :)).
So for today it's all, have a nice day!! ^_^

Byee
Jen










 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento