domenica 6 novembre 2011

New Member: Spike



Hello! My name is Spike, I am 22 years old (if I remember correctly) and now I live in Turin (Italy).
Please note: I don't like Italy, so do not to compare myself to other Italians, Arigatou.
I am a Nerdtaku (fusion between NERD and otaku lol), but unlike the others I have a minimum of social life,
I have friends and then, well, I'm a Gyaru-oh, somehow I got there, don't I? (here begins the funny story)
Chapter One "a Nerdtaku became a Gyaru-oh"-Genre: Comedy-
One day I run on my PC to go to play my favorite RPG online, and what happens to me?
I see strange images, I move the pointer to the X in the upper right and then?
My curiosity TAKES OVER AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!
So I begin to look and read up, and it was there that my cousin appeared, Rika, who tells me:
"Spike, do you love me? of course you love me. you know what  Gyaru is?"
and I say:
"Obviously I don't know."
Her response to me:
Look: LINK TO A PICTURE
and I say:
I was watching the same images now, do you believe it?
and she replied:
** Oh, Bravo, bravo, then you like it? I'm in a Gyaru-sa, you know? You have to follow me like a good cousin,don't you? We are also looking for a special only-boys generation! Are you interested? I know you are.
And I
-.- Let me choose,at least. Is ok I like it but ... you know I'm lazy ... I do not want to be too pissed off.
and she:
I'll help you, trust me. you will definitely passionate about gyaru.
so I:
Okay okay, but if it annoys me, I'm gone.
and she:
ok **

So I began to follow her instructions for  hair and somehow I arranged, I am fond of them,
although I've always very little time to blog to keep up with the forum and anything else (well I still play games and read many manga)
But I must say that I like to be in Gyaru fashion, so I often break from the PC or console and manga.
I think I've made a step forward, thanks to Rika and Peach Love Gyarusa. I'll be a wonderfull Gyaru-oh!
MIAOOOOOOOOOOOOO: 3 Spike Bennington.

2 commenti: