domenica 19 febbraio 2012

Difference on country.

Hellohellohelloppiii\(^o^)/

Here, I am :D

Today, I wanna talk about something on Italian, Japanese and American Gals!!!

First of all, I dont know much about American and Italian gals...

But, I know that American people have more originality, and they are very close to today's Japanese Gals...! Yey!!!!!

I got surprised when I looked some photos from Gal-circle that is in Chicago...!

They are gals.

They are.

They really are.

I saw some gyaru-oh, hime-gyaru and tsuyome gyaru.

Which, I think that its really cool!

(I dont have photos...sorry!)


And in other hand, Italian gal are kinda influenced on past era gals, like ganguro...!

I mean, not all of the Italian gal have this style, but I noticed that they arent todays one.

Its ok.

Each person has the right to express the way.


So, actually I dont know the difference...

But I understood that in USA its easy to get japanese cosmetics item compared to Italy...

I know, because when I used to live there, I bought everything in Japan!!!!!




Ganguro (few years ago)

We can find some of them in Center-gai of Shibuya, but really few!


Hime-gyaru

Their hairstyle are sooo pretty <3 <3



Today's gal.

Top: Marimo&Kumicky

Bottom: Natsumi Saito


Next time, I will show more models that are in magazines!

Sorry for not much context..!

See ya on next :P









2 commenti: