domenica 27 novembre 2011

Special News: Double Graduation

I should post yesterday but Rika said that she would post at my place but she didn't and... oh well XD this is a sad news... really sad: Peach Love (after Norma graduation) would have another 2 graduation. A double graduation. Is so sad cuz I hate lost members but I understand their reasons. They'll be graduated members so they could re-join when they wants, I'm still in touch with them and 3 rubrics / projects will be on hiatus. We're so sorry but is their decision, I respect it. I don't want to say who left and why, they'll say it tomorrow and tuesday. I just want to give them a message, for say how much important were and still are important to me:

- Dear XXX (XD lol)
You know that I love you so much and when I discovered about your graduation I was so sad. You know that I love every member but you in particular, our history is so particular, isn't it? We passed a lot of things together, we had fun a lot, and I'm sure that we'll have fun together. We are friends but, I hope for now, not destinated to be gal together in the same circle... how sad. I hope that you'll re-join soon and for now I wish you the best you reserve for your future. You know that I love you so much, don't forget it u_u

- Dear YYY (XD lol)
You know that with you I laught so much XD your personality is extreamily energetic, funny and interessant. We don't know us from a lot of time and when I thought about you I think how I resisted for almost 20 years without you xD We had a lot of fun together and surely I'll stay in touch with you like the other graduated member. I won't forget the days passed together. I won't do it.

Now dears readers, for you who are the graduated members, and why they left?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento