venerdì 25 novembre 2011

Next Trip: London

Hello guys, princi desu.
Well guys, we decided every summer to do a trip all together (who can xD) and this winter we decided where would we go next summer: LONDON! The survey that I did in these weeks was because we were so undecided and you too guys decided for london so our next trip will be London. But what happened to our previous trip in Barcelone? well... for who said me yeah or maybe

Rika found a new job in june and surely didn't have the days of holidays
Eri surely would go with me but her family said her that she must to go with them in Poland
Queenie was all about yeah no yeah no yeah no yeah no... can I pay 2 weeks before the departure (are ya kiddin' me? XD)
Chiu wanted but she already planned to go to German that summer before I planned to go in Barcelone

Fatima, Kelly and Giorgia couldn't come and I haven't asked yonchies to join cuz they joined in august, 3 weeks before the departure. At the end I was the only one to join to the trip and meet gals from Barcelone (not all that I wanted cuz at the end of the week I got ill and I call to the phone several times Noe for help me with some aspirins and stuffs like this... how nasty XD).

This time we want to travel together, as a gyaru-sa.
Surely I'll go (cuz I decided to not go in a school trip in London and my parents, that really wanted to send me to that trip will send me to another trip... my lovely trip *_*)
Surely Rika would go (she went to London this September and she loves London)
Genny said that she really wanted to go
Chiu prefered German (me too XD but I love both) but she joined...

For now we'll be the 4 of us to join. We wanna meet a lot of UK gals (I still can't describe the sensation of speaking with a gal the share your passion but come from another country, speak another lenguage, is totally different from you and other peach member were jealous XD lol no XD but I wish XD) but we wanna go to all most important places in London... as soon as we can, we'll do it.

Any suggestion for the period? cuz we decided to not go in June or September (exams) so July or August? Beginning or end? What should we do? Suggetions here or with a private message.
I wanna live an experience as good as Barcelone was, I didn't met all the girls that I supposed to meet (fuckin' fever .-.) but was a great experience... but next time I WANNA COME BACK TO BARCELONE è_é (Nora gave me the most important moment of the trip showing me the place where they sell magazines like popteen or egg *_*) if you think that is an order... yeah it is u_u [yankee style xD]

Well, that's it. We want suggestions ok? for anything... that's it (I'm in a hurry today >___<)
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento