domenica 13 novembre 2011

Thanks.

Hello guys, princi desu.
So, today I'll do a special post, that I prepaired with the sub-leader Rika in these days.
We wanna say thanks to everybody. Why? Well, speakin' about the gyaru-sa:
We came back more or less 2 weeks ago and we received so much support: at the beginning I was a bit discouraged but we received more support that we suppose to have, 100-150 vitis everyday, almost 10 followers in 2 weeks, etc.
Since our debut we have had a lot of drama cuz a bunch of idiots that don't have a decent social life (I don't wanna start drama but I think this), but the worst thing is that there're girls that prefer to spend their time with us that with their groups, and now are disbanded. We resisted cuz a lot of you guys really supported us. Not only Spanish gals (that I've met this summer) but a lot of gals from all the world, I received so many sweets comments and advices for improve day by day. Our gal-sa it isn't a normal gal-sa of high school girls or just normal girls in their twenties that live near, we live in the north, all in different places, and some of us are just students, others are worker, others are student-worker and is very difficult to manage it. Some girls said that the people loves us cuz we try, we don't think to be the best (also don't think to be gal xD) but we do our best. Another reason is that we do what we do cuz we love to do it, not for be better than someone. All our lives are so different but we work everyday so hard.
I'm happy cuz people saw it, if it wasn't seen this our gal-sa would be un-noticed. We work everyday for improve and I'm happy that all you guys see this and support for this. This girl, this leader, this 'weaboo sell-sandwiches' (cuz my first job is in a Mc Donald, a honest work which I'm proud of, better than be a loser that waste parent's money) is happy that her gal-sa is so supported, I found some real friendships in gal comm. (world)... I don't know how but I found a new, italian gal comm. ... totally different from the other comm that I've met... ah for this I wanna say a think: I know that we did a bad figure 2 months ago cuz losers did secret about all italian gals, our gal-sa didn't do nothing, I know that some people think that italian gals are stupid and ass kissers (the majority seriously ARE this) but not every italian gal is like this (our premier was an idiot but we aren't xD not all)... so let's see the new italian gal community that is born, a new gen of italian gal is born and we wanna show that we aren't negatives people that speak badly about others but nice girls that wanna do their best everyday...
Personally I wanna say thanks to some girls in special: the spanish gals that I've seen this summer (first of all Noe and Christina that helped me the first day) from what I learnt a lot of things about gyaru comm and a lot of stuffs, I wanna say thanks to Chaudie and Tomasa, two black gals that gave me more than I thought, support, friendship and other stuffs like this. I wanna say thanks to my lovely Rika, cuz she's the last member to rest that joined when the gal-sa was created and supported me since March. I wanna say thanks to the girls that privately supported us, also this October when we discovered that the gyaru-secret about us was made about an ex peach member, supported us and cheered us up, also girls that in private but also in public (like Erika) supported us...
Thanks to everybody, we really appreciate it, we don't think to be great gals now (I think that I'm not still a gal) but we'll work everyday for improve, please go on to support us, we need it. Thanks. Thank you so much.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento