giovedì 17 novembre 2011

Wannabe Gyaru

Hello everybody!! It's Jen!!
Today I want to tell you how I became a gyaru, when I saw the first time gyaru, the first feeling.
This is the first posts of the series "Wannabe Gyaru". Here we will show you that become a gyaru is not so easy but it is a long process but with the passion you can be a lovely and sweet Gyaru ^_^!!
My first "gyarulove" "Gals"
I "met" the gyaru when I read the manga "Gals" (in my presentation I told you) and I felt in love of this style!! But why??? Because this life-style is very powerful and fun, and it is not similar like other style!! :))
When I read this manga I didn't know lots of things about gyaru, but this summer I began to find on Internet more about gyaru and I discovered that there are lots of gyaru style (ganjiro, rokku, hime etc...) and I began to buy clothes on shops or internet,  so my passion grows day by day and it doesn't stop :)). Everyday I learn new things about gyaru.. Now I'm ganjiro but I want to be more himekaji  (like this photo ^_^)so I start to buy clothes like that (especially the accessories) but I will improve myself to be like that!! :))
So for today it's all 
Have a nice day!!! ^_^
Jen

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento