domenica 4 dicembre 2011

Message Very Important

Hello guys, princi desu and I must to say something very important.
Like you all guys know Spike trolled the blog and he's a fired member. Obviously.
Why he did it? Later, he changed password but I'm more intelligent than him and I re-changed it: now I'm the only owner of the password... so

He did it because after his departure (later I'll explain why) I didn't want to change the graphic with his photo (he was ashamed to appear in the secret but doesn't matter if you're a peach member or not, if you appear you appear, doesn't matter to be a peach member... it's obvious in these 2 months that some italians gals were bashed in G_S...) I didn't want to remove the logo and the graphic cuz I would change it in 2 weeks, he doesn't want to wait and he ruined the blog... HOW STUPID cuz I have ALL the images and the FUCKIN' DUMB ASS didn't think about it.

He left the gyaru-sa cuz we discovered a new 'secret' italian gal-sa and we wanna discover who were the members... I said, hironically, hey people, discover who are these girls... everyone laughed but he took it seriously and he, I don't know how, discovered it (I said him that he wasn't forced to do it but he wanted to do it)... the brother of the leader of this gal-sa got mad and he wanna know who discovered the sister (They discovered us cuz one of the members added her on FB xD), he said: don't say is my guilty, give the guilty to ****, she was so stupid to add her... is all her guilty... NO DEAR, I said the truth and he got mad... after some days after a stupid fight he left. He said to Rika, change the graphic (I would do it in 2 weeks, why now? I don't have the time) we didn't change it and he "trolled" the blog... like a real hacker °_° WOW! -.- ... He said now that he would make the blog like before if he speak with me... now

1. he didn't ask me to change the graphic, he asked Rika (her cousine)
2. he was so ashamed to appear in G_S that he didn't thought that he could appear always, not also like a peach member
3. he didn't think that this blog, my blog, peach's blog is also HER COUSINE's blog...
4. He spammed his 'troll' without thinking that we didn't do a bad figure... he did
5. He didn't have the courage to ask me to remove the graphic and now I must to search him for speak? HE SHOULD SEARCH ME FUCKIN' GOD.
How a great idea made from who didn't finished middle school. A real genius.

Now... the password is changed... problably the blog would be damaged again... doesn't matter, I have all the links and if this blog wouldn't be sure I'll change it.

Sorry for all the troubles.
Thanks for reading.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento