domenica 5 febbraio 2012

Agepoyooo Im Nanachieeee-YUKIMI

Hey! Im Yukirin (Yukimi), Im19 and Im from Omaha, NE!!!!!!!

Woohooo\(^o^)/

Actually, Im from Japan and I used to live in Italy (11yrs) until last summer.

Im living in US because Im here to study and my major is Spanish! yey!


(↑This kinda code was for my bday party!)

Anyway, I really love the Gal-style, I dont have the ~kei(like Hime kei etc) type,

because I wear what I like.

And I like to shopping, dieting, listening to music, watching tv series and reading magazines especially Ranzuki, my fav. models are Natsumi Saito and Kumiko Funayama<3 <3


In addition, I succeeded to be on Ranzuki page!


This month's!!!!!!!

I will try more when I will go back to Japan over this summer!!!


ummmm...


I became a Gal since when I was high school student,

I think that I changed a lot, even last summer I was changed.

I'll show you from purikura!! 



These were taken on June 2011




And these July 2011.

As you can see, Ive changed a LOT!!!!! hahaha.

and I was...like this ...↓


LEFT one.

then by researching through magazines...

I discovered many things!


Center


Right

Left

 Right

Right

and THEN

Left


tadaaaa\(^o^)/

Gal's power influenced me and changed me!

Gal's power iine :)

Yeah, that is my everything...I think!


xoxo

Yukimi<3


P.S. check Shibuya Gal official page on FB!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento