sabato 4 febbraio 2012

Presentation Nanachies Mia~♡

Hi gals~!
I'm Mia, I'm 19 and I come from Lecco, near Milano.
I'm at the second year of the Academy of fine Arts of Brera in Milano, so my main interest is art in all its form, above all the Bodyart and the Performance that I try to follow and study going to exhibitions throughout Italy.
My other passions are gyaru fashion (obviously xD), sew, create jewelry, My Little Pony and pink. I LOVE anything pink, cute and fluffy x'3
I also love animals, most of all cats and dogs, do you know Boo the dog? (´*ω*`) I like dogs like he ahah~

About gyaru I found it out from magazines such as Popteen and Egg, I'm following it for about a year and so far I have cultivated this interest alone (in fact I don't consider myself very experienced) but few weeks ago I was contacted by Rika who asked me if I wanted to be part of this gyarusa, it seemed like a nice idea so here I am in Peach Love like Nanachies leader~ ^ω^
I'm comfortable here and hope to meet the expectations ><
I like many gyaru models, but my favourite are Shiina Hikari and Tsubasa Masuwaka
I listen to Electronic Dance, EBM, Industrial, Jrock, Jpop, Kpop, Oshare Kei and I like to go to dance with my friends

For now is all, enough talk (write ahah) I show u a pic of two years ago


 and one made a few days ago, to show you my change
  

 Hope to haven't too bored xD see ya soon

Jub Jub ~
みあ♡

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento