giovedì 9 febbraio 2012

From November to February: Rika

Hi gals! :3
Today I'll show you what I did since my last post here (21 November).
We left with this picture, from the first meet in Turin.

But I really looked better with my hair down, so..

after a while I dyed my hair with pink, purple and blue bangs.
I was pretty satisfied.

Then I practiced with my make up.
This is a yellowxpurple one, with GEO cafè macchiato lenses.

and here a blackxred one with  GEO crystal green lenses.
It was the first time I wear a red blush instead of a pink one, and I decided I prefer my usual blush.

In december I did Lizzie's Gyaru Improvement Meme. January was my very first try with gyaru fashion.

and it led to my first gyaru secret. I think it was positive, because instead of "fat ugly bi*ch!" it was about concrits and it help me a lot, because a lot of people find the courage to talk to me about what I was doing wrong and I improved. 

In late december I had to remove my extensions, so I tried to menage my horrible short hair :S

and I concentrated on nail art.

In the end, these are the last pictures I took :3

I'm sorry for the link to my blog in almost every picture, but I use it for every picture I like xD


Comments are welcome~

And, last but not the least, our "Peach Rule" section was updated! Don't forget to check it out!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento