mercoledì 8 febbraio 2012

Corinna aka Coco Presentation

Hello ^-^

My name is Coco and I'm 13. I'm the younger member of the Gyaru-sa.
I come from Torino and I attend a secondary school in my town :D.
The next year I'll attend an high school of foreign languages.... ( I hope....because I have to
pass an exam ; _ ; ).
I'm a happy person and I loooooooooooooooooooooove to laugh :3.
I really like dancing j-pop (i know about 13 dances....just for now * .*), singing, drawing, reading manga,
watching anime and....eating XDXD....I loooooove meat *.*.*.*.*.*.
Well....I like very much gyaru style because is soooooo cute <3 and my love for it was borned about 3 or 4 years ago for a You tube's video when I looking for some japanese video (because I really like it and I want to visit it....is an amazing place) and I loved it!!!! Was greaaaaaaat!!!!! and so I started to follow this style and now I'm a member of Peach Love and I'm really happy for this ^-^!! This group is really lovely and I'm
sure that I'll enjoy it and I'll learn a lot of new things about gyaru and other important things :).
The people in this group are lovely and always present in my "need moments" ^^.

Now.......some photos!! yayy XD.....Without make up:

ehe... ^^'


                                      Noooooooow 2 photos with Make Up!!  Yeaaah!!!










Maybe the second photo is a little bit strangee because there's my bedroom for background XD!!
I hope that you'll enjoy my presentation and you'll like my photos and....sorry for my bad English xDxD

ByeByeFromCoco^-^!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento