giovedì 16 febbraio 2012

gyaru and lolita, similarities and differences

Hi, it's me again xD prisci, today I wanted to talk about the similarities and differences between Lolita and gyaru, as you well know from my presentation are the two Japanese styles, which I love and adore for excellence.
Well, we begin to say that the biggest difference between gyaru and lolita, and just how to dress and have say two opposite worlds away (but who somehow come close), the first is inspired by the rococo fashion, spread france from seven hundred and fifty, brought in a modern way, so that always come to the knee skirts, lace and dim and especially prints (not used at the beginning, but as well you know the fashion evolves), and an understanding that for honeycombs example of lolita:


Ok not the best model XD, but still better than a picture says a thousand words. The gyaru it's like I said earlier in a different way to present, especially in clothing, in fact to be honest is the difference to excellence. The gyaru is certainly more portable of lolita, but do not confuse it with the clothing that you use for everyday xD, I admit I did it too early u, u, the gyaru and much more care and accuracy and in the refinement, and born in the 90's as a youth movement, and also this style changed a lot since the beginning, anyway back to the first speech of this oufit:
Unfortunately you can see they are still early, but I hope to get better, however as you can see another difference between gyaru and lolita is sensuality or rather, in Lolita should be careful to show a little skin because it is precisely must show the sweetest part, but in some gyaru styles, I want to point out, show more. For example, the cleavage and skirts are shorter, but I do not consider myself a shameless something, but that is part of being female, of course always at the limit of decency xD, and that's also why the love conditional these two styles.
Now we turn to the similarities, after all this you'll wonder what we have in common, and instead you will be surprised how many things in common may have, in fact the first and certainly the trick, because it was felt that even in the Lolita makeup must be important and sophisticated , and I would say that the gyaru makeup also goes well with lolita, and not only I say, you can also see from plays such as kera specialized, or even the gothic lolita bible, the use of false lashes and circle lense and sometimes even the counturing. The second point is, however, wigs or big hair, obviously each to their own taste and preferred style, but I see that very often is that lolita gyaru the same hairdresser xDDD go by, the last (finally say xD) is the style more like the lolita gyaru, hime to:



Some of them even use the heads of lolita clothing, among which the brand angelic pretty, and I'm done with this
I think I spoke too> o <"gomen, anyway bye bye and the next <3 <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento