lunedì 13 febbraio 2012

Jen's Improvements: From October to February ^^

Hello everybody!! It's Jen and I'm so excited to post in this new fantastic blog!! *_*
Today I'll show you my gyaru improvements (I'll show you the photos of my improvements about the make-up, the nails, the clothes etc..). In this months I tried to improve especially my make-up that I think that it is one of my weakness XD, at the beginning it was hard but now I see the progress, I know that the way is very long to be a perfect gyaru but I want to go on step by step ^^!! Moreover when I joined in this gyarusa I was not so very self-confidence but now I'm more out-going and this thing is fantastic!! **

Now I'll show you some photos :)

 Before enter in the gyarusa






After enter in the gyarusa September-October
October-November
I tried to improve my make-up. I started to put on the eyelashes. ^^




December-January-February
I did the fringe, I like it XD XD




Now I try to improve everyday my make-up, my style.. Now I'll show you some photos about the clothes (sorry I didn't have lots of photos of my clothes, but now I tried to take more photos XD XD)

The second photo is not very good, but I moved on my boyfriend's house and here there isn't a big mirror.. but on March we changed the house and there will be a big mirror so I will take more photos of my clothes, I promise ^^!


Now I'll show you my nails, my passion!! *_*





So for today it's all, have a nice day!! Byeeee!!! XD
Jen ^^

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento