martedì 7 febbraio 2012

Mery aka Marippe Presentation.

Hello everyone.
I'm Marippe (or Mery).
I'm 18 and I live in Sassuolo (near Modena - Emilia Romagna).
I'm a girl a bit shy, very crazy XD but also very sensible.
My passion is Asia... I love everything about Asia and especially Japan, first of all their culture (I hope to go to visit their wonderful places).
Cats, are wonderful (I also have one) and I won't stop to admire them, I love them.
Another interest is, obvious, Gyaru.
I discovered this fashion at school speaking with Chiu, casually during chinese lessons (is there that I met her) she spoke me about this circle and I decided to do the auditions for #7 Nanachies Members.
Althought I don't consider myself the best I would like to improve and become like a rappresentative rokku gal here in Italy.
I'm happy here and I hope to give to this group more than I'm giving now, I also hope to meet all the members.
I love R&B, HIP-HOP, RAP, METAL,ROCK... well, I listen a lot of type of music.
I love korean music, Big Bang in special (my favourite group), I listen also SHInee, Super Junior, B2ST, Block B, AZIATIX etc.
But my favourite idol is Taeyang (Big Bang Member).

And here the photos...
Here a photo of me 2 years ago.


And here, some recent photos of me.



That's it for today, bye bye.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento