domenica 20 novembre 2011

The Kawaii Bag :)

Hellooo to all kids today I tell you one thing that I think a Gyaru absolutely must have this time of year :)
First in my opinion absolutely can not miss this beautiful jacket for those who love Lolita style :)



I saw this jacket that is long it would take to anything but jeans but the skirts with a nice pair of boots with heels :)
The second thing I think you can not miss this beautiful faux fur with the hair but I think for those who love things like the leopard particolorari not only in its classic color but also in other colors :) with the orecchiette on the cap for me very nice :)


This is I would take on jeans, and also that of the short skirts :) regarding the type of shoes or boots with a heel I would say that without even that fit the skirt or jeans or shorts that you wear :)
As the third and last thing I think this jacket is great:) you can carry almost every day but mostly I would say the black one the other that it takes a good combination:)


This combined it with a little lace skirts with long but not too nice pair of boots with high heels :) but I must say that the jacket is black I would see well with denim leggings with a pair of boots with skirts that certainly would make more effective :)
To you dear readers who like the most among all these?! ^ _ ^ Well it's all for today I hope to be helpful to the next :)

Yuuki

1 commento: