lunedì 21 novembre 2011

Peach Love Mini Meeting! Spike, Rika and Oshi in Turin

Hi everyone! Here's Rika and I'm so happy to say our first meet up in Turin was great!
In the morning I was late but I took the train and I snapped a couple of photos, because I knew my make up and hair wouldn't last.


I'm proud of my ponytail since my real hair is like..4 or 5 cm long.

At 10:30 I was in Turin, and Spike went in the station waiting for me. We went to his house, because he asked me to help him with the hair. Then we went out for lunch and we walked to piazza San Carlo, when we met Oshi.
There were a few stands and street performers and we had fun chatting and taking some photos.
I really enjoyded the day and 5:00 p.m., when we had to leave, arrived too soon.
But stop talking! Here are some photos and the video!




I love how Oshi looks in this photo!







And the video:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento