venerdì 3 febbraio 2012

Presentation nanachies Elypon ^_^

Hi!!!!!! 
I'm Elypon ( or Elena), I'm 20 years old and I come from Rimini.
 I study Graphic Art in Urbino, a very small city in the middle of nothing XD 
I'm a simple person, I like watching anime, reading and drawing manga, reading fantasy books...and a lot of other things. :) In my free time I love to go out with my friends and, sometimes, with my big brother XD
 I'm a fan of everything concerns Japan, Korea and China. I don't know exactly when this passion started, but the passion for the Gyaru culture started in 2001 when, for the first time, I saw Super Gals! The character of Ran Kotobuki was amazing! Also Miyu and Aya, obviously, but Ran had something special and so I started to search some infomations about her... and I found the Gyaru culture :) LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT <3
Since a month I became a member of “Peach Love” throught the audition for the #7 generation and I think this lovely group is really awesome and amazing!!! 
I hope to improve my own style and to learn a lot about the Gyaru's world!!!!
oh, yes, and I really want to meet every person of the group and I wish we can be big friends!!!


Now some pictures....


without make up:

and...
with make up :)



I would like to apologize for my english...it's not very good... XD
And....I'm not yet a gyaru but....I'll improve!!! 
kisses to everyone :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento