giovedì 2 febbraio 2012

Presentation nanachies prisci

Hi to all, my name is Priscilla aka Angy/prisci,i’m 21 years old and I come from Milano,
I study cosmetician and I really want to become a make up artist \(^*^)/
I’m a funny person and I really love spending my spare time with my friends,
I love them <3 my hobbies are surfing the net and playing videogames, but the thing I like more is dancing para para dance and I like Black Queen’s choreography;
I’m a fan of Japan culture and style, i usually listen K Pop/Metal but my preferred band are the Evanescence.
I started wearing Japanese style thanks to my passion for the oriental word; I started with Lolita and I still continue wearing this beautiful style, ‘cause a gyaru can also love Lolita dress! (>*<)
But since I can’t use Lolita for everyday I became curious about gyaru since I think more suitable but is at the same time a particular style, I learned about gyaru fashion thanks to a dear friend since a month I became a member of “Peach Love” throught the audition for the #7 generation (it seems like I’m talking about pokèmon generation xD)  and I think this group is really awesome and lovely, I love everyone here, all the girl are friendly and really kind. I hope that in future with this circle I’ll be able to improve my own style, and for sure, during the meet I want to make new friends too °\(>o<)/° and attend the projects.
After all this presentation finally I will make u see a photo of the “normal” me and one with the make up, hope u enjoy it <3
Without makeup is a monster (even with makeup xD), in this photo stands out above my nose

And therefore somewhat of makeup and wigs, here is the transformation:
The next time he hoped to take a picture to my oufit, just send the order to tabao appearance for two months now that u, u\, what else to say, as you can see from my presentation I do not like talking about myself, but hoped in future to make me better know who I am and what I want to be ^ ^
Bye, bye from Prisci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento